Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thursday November 10th, 2011: 10 years!!!

 Ten years ago today, Adam and I said our marriage vows.  It was a very special fun-filled day.  A few of the highlights from ten years ago: a Rabbi that put Adam's dad in "time out",  dropping the rings during the ceremony, the bride in tennis shoes and lots of dancing, drinking & eating.


This year our anniversary was on a busy Thursday- we spent it going to work and running errands.  The highlights included:  Adam got me flowers (Star Gazers just like on our wedding day), and we almost purchased the same card. (At the last minute I decided to go for sappy instead of funny but I wrote the funny in my card:  To the person who truly knows me and married me anyway.)

We have decided to do our big night out in December by going to Bern's Steak House in Tampa Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment