Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Monday, February 7th, 2011: WE HAVE A WASHER!!!

What a difference a day can make… Brian slept thorough the night and even put himself back to sleep at 6 am.  Then we went on to have a few arguments before getting off to school.  Then Brian and I went into town via bus, to the Library and the Julibalee Pools for Toddler Swimming Hour, and home again via bus. 
Later that afternoon, I called for the taxi to get Alexandra.  An hour and a half later it finally showed up.  Needless to say I was irate!!! Fortunately Alexandra was totally okay with it. At dinner, we asked Alexandra if she wanted to change schools or stay at Silverdale.  Alexandra said she wanted to stay (as I suspected).  She has made friends and likes it there.  So we are cancelling the appeal. 

Oh yes, I got my birthday gift. My washing machine arrived.   YEAH!!!

Here is a picture of Brian getting ready to wash the dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment