Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thursday, February 17th , 2011: Busy Bees

We went to our first Busy Bee’s playgroup. It meets at a church right next to Alexandra’s school. Brian and I had a great time and met lots of nice people. We made 2 little dickey birds to sing “there were 2 little dickey birds sitting in a tree, one named peter one name paul, fly away peter, fly away paul, come back peter come back paul.” then Brian and I came home for lunch, then back to pick up Alexandra. Today, at school I saw a mum from the Busy Bee’s group. She was not overly friendly but I at least got a friendly smile. Also I met another mom who seemed very friendly. So I feel like we are making headway. Then we came home and played at Ethan’s house. Alexandra and Ethan played together while Brian played by himself this time.

Here a few pictures from Busy Bees:

Alexandra's taxi was late for picking her up so the kids played on teh Reception's Playground while we waited.

No comments:

Post a Comment