Saturday, March 12, 2011

Thursday, January 20, 2011:

  It was Alexandra’s first day of British school at Silverdale Primary School. Her teacher name is Mrs. Beavis. Adam took Alexandra in a taxi to school in the morning to drop her off and Brian and I picked her up via taxi. She reported that she had a good day. Alexandra didn’t learn the other kids names but she made new friends. . She said she did read today but she couldn’t understand all the words. I am a bit concerned because she didn’t ask for help b/c “the teacher was busy helping other kids.” I hope things get better very soon. Alexandra seemed to like it. Fingers crossed that she makes some friends.


Brian and I spent the morning doing laundry (down at the launderette) and the afternoon waiting on the plumbers to fix the kid’s toilet.

As I was putting Brian to bed tonight, he said “ank” (Frank) “Nick” “Sis” (Alexandra) “rends” (friends).

No comments:

Post a Comment