Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Saturday, March 12, 2011: Stafford Castle and Yummy Indian food

We visited the Stafford Castle ruins. It was great fun. The ruins are quite nice and even Brian and Alexandra liked it. Then we came home and made cake balls. We all are going for dinner at Anusha and David (Armod) for a true Indian Dinner.

The dinner was a fabulous meal. I wish that I had brought my camera to take pictures of the food. It was so good. Anusha and Armod were great hosts and we had at least 3 bottles of wine. No heartburn was felt by anyone after the meal. I will be asking her for the recipes for all her dishes and her dessert. I am also thinking about asking for the name of her cook book to give it as a gift to Adam. It really was amazing!!! I can’t stop raving about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment